- Are Glubbs plant-based? Nope. Nitrile is a man-made rubber made from a synthetic polymer produced from a copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene.
- Are Glubbs vegan? Of course. Glubbs are 100% vegan. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Are Glubbs food grade and medical grade? You bet. Nitrile is the preferred glove material of the medical industry, and are popular in food service as well.
- Are Glubbs BPA free? Heck yes. Unlike vinyl gloves, nitrile gloves are BPA, phthalate and latex free
- Do Glubbs come in different sizes? Yes they do! Glubbs are available in small, medium, large and extra large.
- Are they okay for sensitive skin? Yes! Because they’re nitrile rather than latex, you won’t have the same allergic reaction to the amino acids in latex. Nitrile, being a synthetic rubber, mitigates that.
- Where are Glubbs made? Glubs are proudly produced in the beautiful nation of Malaysia.
- Where do you ship to? We ship everywhere in the United States and Canada. We hope to internationally expand and get Glubbs on hands all over the world.
- What is your return policy? We’re sure you’ll love Glubbs, but if you don’t, you can send them back for a full refund up to 30 days after your purchase.
Don’t see your question listed above? We’d love nothing more than to hear from you, beautiful! Please visit our Contact Page and we’ll get back to you at lightning speed.